(All projects are no longer being developed and are here for reference purposes only.)
Another update. Switching over to an easier to maintain distro. I did not port the 'Schaker' and 'Badges' project.Hopefully this doesn't upset too many people.
A much needed upgrade is (more ore less) complete.
I hope I didn't forget anything, but let me know if I did.
- Upgrade Apache
- Ugrade PHP
- Ugrade Mediawiki
- Update all PHP code to new mysqli interface, and remove use of split()
- Give all projects their own subdomain
- Rewrite solvers to not use signals (for some reason the alarm signal doesn't work in my new php/apache environment)
- Cleaned up a lot of HTML errors